One on One
JOB SUMMARY: BOI Inc. is a social service agency that provides a variety of programs for both individuals and families. The One on One is an integral member of BOI Inc.’s Program Staff, which is responsible for the effective progression of the program. The position contributes to BOI’s mission and ability to improve the well-being of individual’s in Washington, DC.
The One on One will work with participant to maintain their mental health and behaviors as they adjust to the transition process. The One on One will ensure all participants have adequate support making themselves available in moments of crisis and needed support as needed. The One on One will provide high quality, compassionate care through various mediums which include a hands on approach to helping the participants work through any issues that may arise, plan, oversee, facilitate and document participants progress, and engage in observation of other fully licensed personnel.
SUMMARY OF ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Conduct individual counseling sessions, as scheduled and documents as required;
- Attend weekly supervision (required);
- May co-facilitate assigned group sessions at Father’s House per the discretion of fully licensed facilitator;
- Ensure all documentation regarding participant treatment and incidents is completed timely and in a clear, concise manner;
- May act as a liaison between referral sources and participant;
- Provide crisis intervention to participant, as needed;
- May provide case management duties for participant, ensuring individualized quality care;
- Evaluate participant’s needs and determines if referrals to other programs or facilities are needed; and,
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Relevant graduate license (LGSW, or LGPC);
- Experience with Microsoft Office Online;
- Strong written and verbal communication, including clinical writing is preferred;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to work with a multicultural team;
- Experience with the Zoho system
- Experience working with a diverse and multicultural team of colleagues and customers
Job Type: Full-time
- Must be a licensed graduate
- United States (Required)
- ReGroup House
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
BOI Inc. describes its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
Submit your resume here!